The Nashville Burlesque Festival is excited to offer vending opportunities for businesses at our Friday and Saturday night events. Attendees will be an eclectic mix of performers, local arts enthusiasts, and vintage lovers hailing from across the country.
There two tiers of spaces available, and spaces are limited. Bag donations for VIPs, headliners and performers are also available.
Standard Vendor Space
- $40 for Saturday night
- $55 for Friday and Saturday night
SOLD OUT –
Premium Vendor Space $75.00 for Friday and Saturday night If you would like to add Thursday Opening night at Cosair Distillery, $85 for all three nights
- 40 VIP bags
- 6 Headliner bags
- Performer bags (We won’t actually know how many performer bags total until closer to sending out acceptance and confirmation.)
You can choose to do as much or a little as you would like. If this doesn’t work for your business, please do not feel pressured to donate for bags. Please contact us through the form below if you are interested in bag donations!
- Vendors must provide their own table, chairs and lighting. During the show we ask that you dim your lights so as not to detract from the performances on stage.
- We will have extension cord and power strips so that everyone has access to power.
- Wifi will be available.
- Each space is 5ft by 7ft
- Vending at the Nashville Palace (Friday and Saturday nights): you will be able to leave your table set up if you choose two nights. After each night there is also an after party so people will have plenty of time to browse your lovely wears.
- If you are going to be bringing a clothing rack we ask that you keep it to one if possible and let us know in advance.
- Where the vendors are placed is important for you and for the patrons so that everyone has an unobstructed view of that stage.
- NOTE: We can work with two clothing racks, just please keep in mind the size of the space, as we can’t work a banquet table and 2 racks into that size space.
Please contact our Vending Coordinator with any additional questions or comments at email@example.com.