The Nashville Burlesque Festival is excited to offer vending opportunities for businesses at our Friday and Saturday night events. Attendees will be an eclectic mix of performers, local arts enthusiasts, and vintage lovers hailing from across the country.
There two tiers of spaces available, and spaces are limited.
Standard Vendor Space (Limited to five vendors)
- $40 for one night
- $55 for Friday and Saturday night
Premium Vendor Space (Limited to three vendors)
- $75.00 for Friday and Saturday night
- If you would like to add Thursday Opening night at Cosair Distillery, $85 for all three nights
- 40 VIP bags
- 6 Headliner bags
- Performer bags (We won’t actually know how many performer bags total until closer to sending out acceptance and confirmation.)
You can choose to do as much or a little as you would like. If this doesn’t work for your business, please do not feel pressured to donate for bags.
Please use the form below to submit your application for vending at Nashville Burlesque Festival.
Your application will be confirmed by our Vending Coordinator via email, which will include a link for payment. Please provide a valid email address that is checked regularly. Your vending and advertising space will not be reserved until payment has been received.
Please contact our Vending Coordinator with any additional questions or comments at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What happens next?
- You’ll get a confirmation message that your application submitted here on the site.
- You’ll also get an email confirming your application was submitted (if you don’t get it, check your spam. If it’s not there, you may have entered your email incorrectly; email us for confirmation email@example.com.)
- Our Vending Coordinator will email you to confirm your space. This email will include a link to submit your payment.
- She’ll also include a link to pay your vending fee. You must submit payment to reserve your space.